Contact Stephen Haasch, Armstrong County Republican Committee Vice Chairman.
Stephen will provide you with precinct appropriate lists for reaching out to every Republican voter and others.
To update the list
To work for registration of new voters, registration changes, deal with new move-ins
To find volunteers
To inform the voters
To distribute yard sighs, bumper stickers, window posters
To honor birthdays, anniversaries, show acts of neighborliness
To enable you to get out the vote
The electorate voter lists can be provided by paper, or electronically.
Electronic lists may be *.pdf or *.cvs
You may open these with Microsoft Office or Open Office (a free application)
Electronic lists are printable or may be used on tablets or smart phones.
Updated lists need to be shared back with the committee from time to time to be archived. Some information may become available by Google Drive cloud storage.
Learn to network
Learn to network with three kinds of people
- Those who express interest in local, national government and issues.
- Local business owners and managers
- Professionals who live in your precinct but work elsewhere
Learn to build up a team of helpers and activists
- They may keep records for you
- They may host coffee or tea meetings so that you can bring in local/area officials to meet them.
- They may visit homes with you.
- They may go and update voter records for you.
- They may help you organize the precinct.
- They may help put out campaign signs.
- They may distribute literature to the voters.
- They may be key to your being able to meet leaders in your precinct.
- They may be good in fundraising for the committee or candidates.
- They may help in poll watching and telephoning.
- They may bring voters to the polls in their car.