What you need to do with the committee so as not to be not left out in the cold.
- Contact the committee of your intentions of running for Committee Person - Stephen Haasch - 724-919-4422 or email@example.com
- Provide them your information with Name, address, phone contact, e-mail contact and the precinct you are running for.
- Plan to attend the monthly meetings (1st Thursday of each month, 7 p.m.) Get the details by e-mail and also on the website http://armstronggop.net
- Suggestions for serving as an effective Precinct Committee Person.
- The committee can provide you with valuable helps to become a committee person. We need to be talking together so that you will not miss opportunities to be fully engaged and effective in your precinct.
Instructions for what you need to do with Armstrong County to circulate the Petition for your precinct committee person position
YOU MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS regarding the petition.
Don't start before the date by circulating your petition.
Get it turned in on time.
Use only signarures from your precinct.
Fill out the petition beforehand as required.
Get it turned in as early as possible with 16 (my figure) signatures.
Republicans live by the "rule of law" don't act like a liberal and think that the whole world revolves around your convenience. Do it right!